Thanks to Ritchie for taking the time to do an interactive map of Sheffield street art. If you’re not sure where to start when exploring then why not follow one of the suggested walking routes? They’re perfect for a lunch hour:
Sheffield street art interactive map
Posted by Sheffield blog on 27 November, 2012
- Look west out of your window at the sky 2 days ago
- RT @faveplaces: Celebrate a historic part of our city centre this weekend with art, tours & shows at @CastlegateFest ourfaveplaces.co.uk/events/art/cas… 2 weeks ago
- Definite festival vibe at @peddlerMKT - cagoules, tasty street food and good beer. Plus the rain has stopped! 2 weeks ago
- RT @CastlegateFest: Follow us for updates on what will be happening when & where during #Sheffield's #CastlegateFest - For more info: http:… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SheffCivicTrust: No mention of arts and culture in #SRQ Not quite enough! It's not all about retail. Public space could be utilised..... 3 weeks ago
handsontreecare on Sheffield street art interacti… Andreas on Roxy nightclub, Sheffield in t… Anneshillito on Forgotten Sheffield bands:… trading forex for a… on Cocoa chocolate shop, Ecclesal… junkmogul on A walk up Wincobank hill
- Woman charged with child sex abuse
- Dozens of fire crews tackle blaze
- Tributes to non-league 'legend'
- Rail workers vote for strike action
- Police criticised for abuse inquiries
- School service 'not improved enough'
- Taxi drivers strike over CCTV rules
- Yorkshire go top with innings win
- Police facing £14m Hillsborough fees
- Hatfield closure wrong says Miliband
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.